Todd Krueger – Support Resistance Techniques
Todd Krueger – Support Resistance Techniques
MARKET PRICE: $997
Author: Todd Krueger
Size: 2.91 GB
The Most Effective, Practical and Comprehensive Training Course to Identify Professional Trader’s Support and Resistance Levels is now Available.
The information presented in this trading course provides vital knowledge that is absolutely essential to master if you expect to succeed in your trading and investing career. This market intelligence is so critical to your success, that I don’t believe any trader/investor can consistently win without it; for this reason it carries the “Foundational Chart Analysis Series” designation. This status signifies that the techniques taught in this home study course will serve as a critical foundation to your future trading success. You will learn my proprietary trading strategies for combining the most-used techniques of professional traders into a multi-disciplinary methodology which reveals the major support and resistance levels acted on by these professionals in their everyday trading. By combining these strategies, you will learn how to quantify which support and resistance levels offer the highest probabilities of creating a market reversal as price approaches these areas.
When you are armed with this knowledge, you will experience the following benefits in your trading:
1) Prevent you from Making the Mistake of Initiating Long Trades against Major Resistance
2) Prevent you from Making the Mistake of Initiating Short Trades against Major Support
3) Allow you to Accurately Assess the True Risk of Taking the Trade, Before you Make it
4) Identify the Optimum Price to Set your Stop-Loss
5) Identify, in Advance, the High-Probability Turning Points on any Chart which Allows you to Patiently Wait for the Trade to Come to you
6) Reduce the Number of Losing Trades
7) Increase the Number of Winning Trades
8) Learn the High-Probability Conditions Needed to Stop-and-Reverse your Position to Turn Losing Trades into Winning Trades
Imagine experiencing these benefits in your own trading! A great deal of tension and frustration can be removed from the trading process by understanding the high-probability turning points and patiently waiting for the market to arrive there before placing your trades. By following this process you will find that you are actually instilling good trading habits from an inner-psychological level.
By trading off of professional support and resistance levels you will greatly reduce or eliminate the following actions which prevent you from winning:
2) Chasing Bad Trades
3) Buying Market Highs
4) Selling Market Lows
5) Getting in Trades too Late
6) Exiting Profitable Trades too Early
7) Listening to News and Rumors
8) Risking too Much on a Trade
9) Analysis Paralysis
10) Playing Psychological kick-me Games
The reason that this multi-disciplinary approach works so well is because professional traders are collectively using these exact same techniques. They are not employing the exact same strategies in the same way that you will learn in this seminar, but these strategies will track the high-probability levels that these smart money traders will trade from when price approaches these areas on the chart.
Below are the trading techniques and methodologies that are disclosed in this comprehensive course:
1) How to use the Critical Aspects of Gann Analysis Including the Square of Nine or Gann wheel
2) Fibonacci Price Techniques Including Retracements, Extensions and Expansions; upon Completing this Course you will have Professional Level Fibonacci Trading Skills
3) Various Price Levels Widely Followed by Professional Traders Including Multiple Timeframe Floor Trader Pivot levels
4) Specific Market Profile Strategies to Determine Accurate Support and Resistance Levels
5) Using Market Structure to Expose Hidden Areas where Professionals will Likely Enter for a Market Reversal
6) Using the Balance of Price Action to Track Market Symmetry to Pinpoint Likely Reversal Levels on your Chart
7) Very Powerful, but Simple, Supply and Demand Analysis Techniques to Uncover Latent Supply and Demand Trading Areas where the Market Professionals will Enter the Market for a Reversal Trade
This 5 DVD course is the equivalent of a PhD in trading from support/resistance zones. It would require a much larger investment to acquire a small fraction of the trading knowledge divulged in this course. If you went to your local bookstore and purchased books on each of these subjects (many of the techniques that I teach are not available in bookstores anywhere) you would spend more than the entire charge for this course.
You would then need to spend hundreds of hours reading, researching and trading with this information and you would still have just a fraction of the skills that you will learn from this course.
With my usual presentation style, this information is presented in a clean, clear and easy to understand format that everybody will understand. This course was filmed live, in an interactive environment, so you can be assured that you will complete this course and be ready to put your new found skills to work immediately. It doesn’t matter what you trade, whether it’s stocks, futures, FOREX, options, E-minis, and/or commodities; the skills that you learn in this course will be invaluable to your trading success. This also applies to whatever timeframe trader you are, from a scalper to a long-term investor, this trading knowledge is crucial to your future success. It is universal to all markets and timeframes and its application to the markets is timeless. Let me bring the classroom to your home and help you master the art of trading from support and resistance levels.
Special Bonus DVD Seminar Included:
Effectively using Support/Resistance Zones to Create an Effective Trading Plan
This seminar reinforces the skills that you need to trade from S/R levels like a professional trader. You will learn:
1) To Evaluate the Overall Risk of Placing the Trade
2) How to Decide if the Trade Parameters are Tradable
3) Where to Place your Protective Stop
4) Exactly where and How to Place Trailing Stops to Maximize Profit Potential while Minimizing Risk
5) Why you should scale out of your positions
6) When to use Stop and Reverse Orders
The trading knowledge revealed in this seminar will take your skill set up yet another level from the powerful techniques already discussed. This is a mentorship level class on stop management, trailing stop placement and position/trade management. The strategies taught in this class are usually reserved for multi-thousand dollar courses!
This 6 DVD home study course is the the most effective, practical and comprehensive support/resistance course ever produced. It comes with custom notes pages for you to fill in as you progress through the course so you can concentrate on the valuable information being presented instead of worrying how to write down your notes. This method will greatly improve any methodology that you’re currently using, take your trading to the next level and learn these strategies today!
03_Gann Square of Nine.avi
04_Gann Math Levels.avi
08_Point of Pain.avi
09_Dynamic Support Resistance Levels.avi
11_Applying the Techniques.avi
12_Questions & Answers.avi
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
tutorialsdl.com-Todd Krueger - Support Resistance Techniques.part1.rar - 501.0 MB
tutorialsdl.com-Todd Krueger - Support Resistance Techniques.part2.rar - 501.0 MB
tutorialsdl.com-Todd Krueger - Support Resistance Techniques.part3.rar - 501.0 MB
tutorialsdl.com-Todd Krueger - Support Resistance Techniques.part4.rar - 501.0 MB
tutorialsdl.com-Todd Krueger - Support Resistance Techniques.part5.rar - 501.0 MB
tutorialsdl.com-Todd Krueger - Support Resistance Techniques.part6.rar - 265.8 MB
Related Posts via Categories
Have an good advice for you that you should buy an premium account from our link. I belive in my ideas will help you to download quickly and unlimited... Do that will help maintenance of our server, keep Tutorialsdl alive and developing!Click Here To Purchase Premium Account
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 2D & 3D Tutorials
- Adobe Photoshop
- All Business tutorials
- Computer Network and Security
- Drawing and Painting
- Ebook and Magazine
- Engineering Science
- Music Learning
- OS and Microsoft Server
- Others Tutorials
- Request Here
- Software Training
- Web Development & Design
- Working with Sound
- Working with Video