Steve Phillips – Online Reputation Lab: Protecting Your Business Image
Name Product: Steve Phillips – Online Reputation Lab: Protecting Your Business Image
Download Size: 197 MB
COST: $99= Your Free
Author: Steve Phillips
Review, discuss and learn online reputation techniques through five case studies involving businesses and individuals.
Everything you do, write or say can be online within minutes.
Yes, mistakes do happen, but they can quickly cause harm to the online reputation of your business or you as an individual.
For businesses, bad reviews from unsatisfied customers; negative news; legal troubles and other matters can quickly spell doom for your company.
For individuals, unflattering photographs circulating in social media; controversial conversations in Twitter and, yes, even legal issues can all equate in you having a difficult time finding employment after college.
In this course “Online Reputation Lab: Protecting Your Business Image,” we’ll review five case studies in which companies and individuals are suffering through a rough time with their online reputation. However, we’ll also offer some solutions on how they can start taking steps in repairing their reputation as well.
Every business and individual has either a good or bad online reputation. A negative online reputation can be built up over time or, in some cases, an event can cause immediate harm. In either case, reputations need to be fixed either by “emergency” plans or through a long-term program.
The best course of action is to prepare an execute an ongoing online reputation management program which helps maintain a positive online image and protects from any negative search results.
In this course, we’ll break down:
What is Online Reputation?
– What is Online Reputation Management?
– How to review Online Reputation for a business.
– How to review Online Reputation for an individual.
– How to create and implement an Online Reputation Management program.
What are the requirements?
– Students should be somewhat familiar with online negative business reviews and how other negative news; lawsuits, etc., can obtain high rankings in search engines and cause businesses and individuals reputation problems.
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 12 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
– Understand the basics of online reputation for a business.
– Understand the basics of online reputation for an individual.
– Quickly recognize online reputation problems for businesses and individuals.
– Strategize and create opportunities to improve a negative online reputation.
– Create a strong and positive online reputation management program for a business or an individual.
What is the target audience?
– This course is designed to help students who need to create strategies to help repair a current negative online reputation program for either a business or an individual. In addition, students will be able to begin the process of starting and continuing an online reputation management for their company or for themselves.
[b][color=red]Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center]