Sarah Simpson – Daily Planning: Strategies For Ultimate Success
Name Product: Sarah Simpson – Daily Planning: Strategies For Ultimate Success
Download Size: 595 MB
COST: $49= Your Free
Author: Sarah Simpson
become more effective & efficient, do more in less, reduce stress, free up time for development & be a super planner!
This daily planning course will have you flying through your day. How many times do you carry work over to the next day, or take work home? by doing things in a different order, planning effectively and become more efficient in dealing with daily tasks you can reduce stress and free up time for personal development and ‘breathing space’.
Master Daily Planning and give yourself space to breathe and develop!
– gap analysis
– time pirates
– the ‘zero inbox’
– importance vs urgency
– saying “no” and “yes”
– a visual analogy
Planning for ultimate efficiency and effectiveness
Having lectured on this subject for many years, I know that the skills, tools and techniques in this course will work for you. It is fully adaptable and you can tailor it to your own unique needs and environment.
It contains 21 videos as well as comprehensive supporting information and documents.
In short this course is an essential ‘one-stop-shop’ ultimate daily planning
What are the requirements?
– you will need some way of writing down your observations / answers e.g. note book or electronic devise
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 23 lectures and 1 hour of content!
– understand the importance and benefits of daily planning
– download and use a 2 week challenge template
– undertake a gap analysis between current and desired planning state
– identify your time pirates
– understand how to tackle your time pirates
– appreciate why you put things off and the result
– learn strategies for dealing with meetings
– know how to deal with telephones, interruptions and paper
– learn the skills to achieve a ‘zero inbox’
– understand the role of the to do list
– choose how to tackle tasks when your time is the most ‘valuable’
– know how to say ‘no’ and ‘yes’
– undertake a critical reflective learning exercise
What is the target audience?
– This course is suitable for anyone who wants to daily plan for greater effectiveness and efficiency
[b][color=red]Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center]