Robert Moss – Dreaming Your Soul into Life
An extraordinary opportunity to access your higher spiritual capacities and channel your soul’s wisdom into a richer, deeper, more courageous life using advanced shamanic principles and the practices of
Open to sources of guidance, transformation and creativity beyond the reaches of your everyday mind and bring them into your daily life as you embrace the potential of your Dreamtime
As a conscious explorer, you have likely spent at least some time reflecting on your nighttime dreams – discussing scenes with friends, mulling over memories, or maybe even learning from a dream class or book – hoping to more deeply understand this illusive, yet fascinating, aspect of your existence.
It’s common knowledge that dreams offer a glimpse into your unconscious and that you can gain deeper insight into your feelings and thoughts as you understand a dream’s meaning. That is basic Psychology 101.
You’ve also probably heard stories from those who have learned to become fully self-aware within their dreams – lucidly engaging with nighttime realms to adventure through the universe, talk with higher guides, accelerate healing, or participate in any number of other exciting and creative explorations.
And this potential is absolutely possible for you, too – and it’s just one of the gifts that your Dreamtime can offer when you learn to access its full span of possibilities.
The fact is, your Dreamtime is one of the most powerful times for true soul work, healing and transformation.
You can learn to transcend your fears, integrate suppressed parts of yourself, even clear ancestral karma within your family. You can directly communicate with spirit and animal guides, deceased ancestors, and even parallel selves, as well as expand your understanding of what Robert Moss calls the “multiverse” – the multiple levels and dimensions of reality.
These understandings and practices go far beyond conventional dream analysis, so that you are becoming a co-creator of a new pattern of possibility for yourself. You are no longer passively waiting for some barely-remembered and often obscure signals from your unconscious, but instead embark on an adventure of soul-inquiry – which can rapidly accelerate your personal and spiritual growth.
Not only that, but by creating a different relationship with your Dreamtime, you can begin to shift your relationship with your waking life, opening up the ability to read signs and synchronicities all around you for additional wisdom.
As you learn to do this, you become more receptive to the guidance from your soul (as well as those of other beings who wish to help you). You not only wake up in your dreams, but also begin to see your life as a tapestry of meaningful symbols, each teaching you how to advance the journey of your soul.
In this way, learning to become a truly active dreamer opens a portal within you to a deeper spiritual awakening, one that gives you access to new reservoirs of courage, wisdom and clarity for your daily life.
This kind of access to your soul’s wisdom is difficult to get in any other way, because the nature of the Dreamtime is that there is a suspension of your ego’s skeptical nature, giving you the ability to access a fuller range of consciousness.
During the Dreamtime, you are more spiritually open, and thus, more able to navigate beyond your five senses to higher realms of understanding.
This is especially true when you engage advanced dreaming practices, which are quite ancient and have been utilized around the world for literally thousands of years.
Hinduism and Buddhism have cultivated lucid dreaming and yoga nidra (“yogic sleep”) traditions to accelerate spiritual awakening. Shamans and spiritual adepts the world over have shown that your dreams can be experienced in deeper, more illuminating ways that open doors to other levels of reality.
In the last few decades, these practices have been validated by extensive laboratory tests, which have verified our ability to gain full lucidity and self-awareness in our Dreamtime.
However, understanding of this potential is not yet widespread in our culture, but it is your birthright and the doorway to more soulful, courageous living.
And you can choose to open that doorway permanently!
Your Choice to Dream Your Soul into Life
The key to conscious evolution is choice. When we see ourselves as passive victims of circumstances, we are not in a position of choice.
Too many of us feel as though we are merely passive recipients of our dreams – they just happen TO us – which can translate into feeling more like passive victims of life.
Active dreamers are choosers. They learn to recognize that, whatever situation they are in, they always have a choice.
They choose to stop running away from the monster in their dreams – who may turn out to be their own greatest power seeking them
– and turn around to confront it.
They choose not to buy into self-limiting beliefs or the limited models of reality suggested by others.
This ability to always be at choice can come from the discovery and practice of Active Dreaming. When you open to the wisdom bestowed upon you for free every night, as your psyche pours forth the mysterious images and landscapes of your dreams, you open the door to a life lived with more clarity, more passion and more authenticity.
You begin to live a soul-guided life, one in which there are so many more possibilities, because you’re seeing from a bigger perspective – your soul’s perspective.
Your soul knows – better than your ego-led waking mind – what you truly want, who you truly are and how you can best serve in the world (and in any given moment).
And, when you learn to turn to your dream images – those sparks of enlightenment from within (both pleasing and unsettling) – for guidance, you start to see your life unfolding in seemingly magical ways.
You discover that by paying attention to, and working with, your dream images, you actually gain insights that can help you heal, activate your creativity, and even help you to mend your relationships.
This exciting discovery helps you build trust in the practice of dream work and in yourself, as you see that allowing your dreams to guide you really does give you access to “inside” knowledge about yourself. And by learning to work with and follow your insights, you can live with greater awareness, make decisions that feel more true to your heart, and enter the flow of the day – and of the world around you – with more ease and confidence.
When you’ve come to trust this inner wisdom, gifted to you by your Dreamtime, and see that it is a reliable compass for your life, you then start to build your courage muscle.
You live with a knowing that you have this source of guidance within you – for your health, well-being, creative endeavours and everyday challenges – and the world and its challenges seem less daunting and overwhelming.
Life even begins to feel more fun, more adventuresome, and much bigger than the limited view the egoic, waking self has provided. You begin to live the big picture for your life – you’ve crossed the threshold into courageous living.
Bringing the Power of Dreaming into Your Life
So the question becomes: How do you go beyond a superficial relationship to your dreams, and tap the full power of what is possible? How can you access the gifts of healing, transformation and adventure that are available and bring them back to your life to live a more joyful, soul-guided existence?
For most of us, it is not possible to learn and access the full potential of our Dreamtime on our own.
A book can give a few practices to try, and a weekend intensive may open you to some insights that have a positive impact, but it’s in the long-term development of practices that advanced dreamwork really proves its worth on every level.
That is why we have created a 6-month virtual training with one of the most beloved and respected dreamwork pioneers and shamanic teachers on the planet, Robert Moss. Robert will be offering a powerful journey into the heart of his renowned Active Dreaming teachings, which provide a unique initiation into life-changing consciousness practices that span from cosmic understandings to specific personal healing practices.
Very exciting, yes?
The truth is that you can evolve your Dreamtime beyond the typical half-conscious experience, into a deeply sacred and transformational time of healing, discovery and adventure – while gaining important guidance from higher levels of reality, including your soul and other beings.
This 6-month program will be a miniature “dream university,” with highly experiential exercises, including meditation, drumming and many home practices. It will be an active private forum that will allow you to share stories, guidance and insights.
It will be a rollicking adventure to go beyond what you imagined was possible for you and your dream life!
What You’ll Learn in These 6 Months
During this 6-month transformational intensive, Robert will guide you through advanced techniques from the shamanic way of dreaming – tracking, time folding, shapeshifting, dream enactment, and more – which will enable you to become much more masterful in your Dreamtime.
Each teaching, contemplation and practice session will build upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to become a shaman of your own soul through Active Dreaming.
Note: If you have not experienced Robert’s Active Dreaming teachings before, you are welcome in this advanced training but we ask you to complete the foundational “Dreaming the Soul Back Home: Shamanic Dreaming for Healing and Becoming Whole” 7-module program on your own as a prerequisite, which will be included in your registration and you can do before or in parallel with the Advanced.
Module 1: Raising & Feeding Your
Animal Spirits (Recorded November 6)
In this foundational class in shamanic practice, you’ll learn how to:
- Deepen and grow your connection with power animals
- Discover the natural habits of your animal allies and their role in folklore
- Call on power animals for healing, psychic protection and help in journeying
- Feed and honor your animal spirits in everyday life
Module 2: Visiting the Cinema of Lost Dreams (Recorded November 20)
In this module, you’ll learn:
- Simple and effective techniques to break a dream drought
- How to help others open to their dreams
- How to travel, in imagination, to a place where you can pick up the dream messages you’ve missed and screen the dream movies you have lost or forgotten
- Develop special places in the Imaginal Realm (the realm of true imagination) that you can visit anytime in meditation or conscious dreaming
Module 3: Living by Synchronicity
(Recorded December 4)
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Play wonderful everyday games of putting your questions to the world and letting the world put its questions to you
- Pay attention to sidewalk oracles, messages coming to you through little things you see and hear in everyday life
- Treat every setback as an opportunity
- Dance with the Trickster, who is your devil when you are set in your ways, but your ally when you are ready to adapt and improvise
Module 4: Dreaming Your Future & Creating a Better Future (Recorded December 11)
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Discern when your dreams are showing you future events
- Develop personal markers so you don’t miss dream messages about the future
- Take action to avoid unwanted future events you have dreamed about, and manifest happy outcomes
- Dream your way consciously to your dream partner, your dream home, your dream job
Module 5: Dreaming with Spiritual Guides & Guardian Angels (Recorded December 18)
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to use dream reentry to build relations with a guide who appeared in a dream
- How to communicate with inner teachers in the “twilight zone” between sleep and waking
- About the nature of angels, archetypes, gods and spirits
- How to journey to spiritual teachers and develop spiritual discernment
Module 6: Dreaming with the Deceased (Recorded January 8)
You’ll learn in this class that:
- Healing and forgiveness are available beyond the apparent barrier of death
- You can open a true conversation with a deceased person without need of a go-between
- You can journey to a departed loved one or friend for timely and helpful communication and to learn first-hand about transitions to the “Other Side”
- You can help a deceased person who is lost or confused or has unfinished business, for mutual healing and release
Module 7: Healing Through the Imagination (Recorded January 15)
In this cutting-edge class, you’ll learn how to:
- Harness the diagnostic power of dreams
- Harvest personal imagery for healing from dreams
- Journey to a place of healing in non-ordinary reality
- Invoke healing from the sacred night
Module 8: Journeying Through the Energy Centers for Healing (Recorded January 22)
In a series of 7 short journeys, you’ll:
- Create your personal energy chart and living “totem pole”
- Connect more deeply with animal guardians, and discover where they want to live in your body and assist in healing and empowerment
- Develop a personal set of vibrant, living symbols
- Release your inner creator in spontaneous drawings from your journeys
Module 9: Tapping the Creative Power of Dreams (Recorded February 5)
- Fresh and delightful ways to tap into your creative source
- That your personal journal is a treasure box and a book of real magic
- It’s easy to turn dreams into poems and stories, art and scripts
- How you can travel to a Dream Library where you can gain inspiration on any subject and meet a master teacher in your chosen field
Module 10: Dreaming in the Multiverse (Recorded February 26)
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Make shamanic journeys to other realities through the gateways of personal dreams
- Journey to special places in non-ordinary reality for healing, guidance and adventure
- Identify members of your soul family – personalities connected to you who are living in other places and times
- Start your application process for becoming a conscious citizen of the multiverse
Module 11: Becoming a Dream Archaeologist (Recorded March 5)
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How secrets of past times, of which the waking mind may know nothing or very little, come to us in dreams
- How to make shamanic journeys to the ancestors for cultural soul recovery, reclaiming authentic traditions and spiritual practices
- How to follow dream clues through focused research
- Essential teachings on shamanic dream practices from indigenous peoples
Module 12: The Time is Always Now
(Recorded March 12)
In this module, you’ll learn:
- How, through dreaming, you can discover that you are leading continuing lives in other worlds, confirming the Many Worlds hypothesis in physics
- How you can travel to a parallel Self in a parallel universe for mutual benefit
- How you can journey to past or future selves in other times and establish direct mental communication
- How to access the “oversoul,” or Self, on a higher level, who is at the hub of a family of personalities living in different times, of which you are one
Module 13: Making Death Your Ally
(Recorded March 26)
Come to this class ready to:
- Meet your personal Death and review all your life issues with the clarity and courage that intimacy with Death can bring
- Expand your personal geography of the afterlife
- Learn to use powerful and original methods of dream exploration and “vision transfer” to help the dying
- Explore the mysteries of death and rebirth
Module 14: Opening the Heart
(Recorded April 2)
In this powerful opening class to the ways of the heart, you’ll learn to:
- Open to the knowing of the heart and hear its voice in our dreams
- Gather “hummingbird medicine” to stay steady and heart-centered in the midst of constant motion, and strengthen the heart, both literally and metaphorically
- Follow Dante on the journey to the Higher Self, by climbing the three great steps and knocking on the heart
- Journey from the awakened heart to encounter the sacred guide the Sufis call so beautifully, “the soul of the soul” and “the Gabriel of my being”
Module 15: Waymaking: Finding and Fulfilling Your Heart’s Desires (Recorded April 9)
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify what you truly want for your life, on every level – relationship, home, creative work, community
- Grow a vision of what your life will be if you manifest your heart’s desires, a vision so strong and rich that it wants to take root in the world
- Move decisively beyond inner blocks and self-limiting beliefs
- Develop action plans, affirmations and talismans to manifest your vision
Module 16: Growing Your Poetic Health (Recorded April 16)
In this class, you’ll learn:
- To pay attention to how life rhymes, or as the Chinese say, “there are things that like to happen together”
- Why the observation of synchronicity is the key to understanding the weave of matter and mind at all levels of reality
- Why the ancients were correct when they said that “a talent for resemblances” is a key to wisdom
- How to consult the Library Angel and play lots of fun new games for reading the signs and symbols of everyday life
Module 17: Gifting a Dream to Someone Who Needs a Dream (Recorded April 23)
In this class, which will be followed by a deep group practice, you’ll learn:
- How to call on your power animals to help in healing for others
- How to develop positive imagery for healing and empowerment you can offer to others
- How to offer your visions in a way that avoids manipulation by inviting the intended beneficiary to receive only what they choose to take from you
- How to become a “word doctor” who can help people to heal by telling better stories
Module 18: The Big Story Is
Hunting You (Recorded April 30)
In our final class, you’ll:
- Harvest the bigger and braver stories you have found or remembered in this course
- Observe how we may be living on a mythic edge, as our personal stories intersect with the play of the archetypes
- Recollect your life calling, and take decisive action to follow it
- Celebrate your graduation day, and let your soul clap its hands and sing
Price : $1297
Just pay : $152
Sale Page : http://dreamingintolifecourse.com/bundled
Get this course at here: http://yourimc.com/product/robert-moss-dreaming-your-soul-into-life/