Laurence Svekis – Learn to Create HTML CSS Web templates Create Web Pages
Name Product: Laurence Svekis – Learn to Create HTML CSS Web templates Create Web Pages
Download Size: 473 MB
COST: $22= Your Free
Author: Laurence Svekis
CSS and HTML working together to create web templates and more. Create a webpage from scratch web development course.
Learn how to build your own HTML and CSS web templates. We use current coding BEST practices including HTML5 and CSS3.
– Build a navigation menu
– Build a web form in HTML
– Build a custom template which you can customize and reuse on multiple web projects
Making your own templates allows you to add you own creativity into you web pages. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about web development.
We take you from start to finish showing you all the HTML and CSS code you need to know to create web pages.
We show you how to create HTML forms, HTML list, hyperlinks, and many more common elements used regularly in web design and web development.
Then we introduce CSS and what you need to know about CSS. Bringing in common used CSS properties, including box model, pseudo classes, and much much more. CSS project is to build a CSS navigation menu turning an Unordered list into a cool navigation menu.
Last lectures we bring it all together using what we have discussed about HTML and CSS to make a web template.
– no wasted time watching someone type
– NEW CODING exercises included within course
– PDF and Source code
– Top resources for web development
– quick lessons get right to the point
– fully covered topics with real world examples
– source files downloadable to work along
– challenges and lessons
– 30 day money back guarantee
– new course material added regularly
– trusted name in education since 2002
– full HD easy to read source coding
– quick response support to students
– regular discussions
What are the requirements?
– Desire to learn web development
– Nothing everything is included within the course
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 28 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
– write HTML code
– write CSS code
– combine HTML and CSS
– Create a web template
– Create a website
– Style a website
– Create an HTML5 form
What is the target audience?
– Anyone who wants to build web pages
– Anyone who wants to learn about HTML
– Anyone who wants to learn about CSS
– Learn about bringing HTML and CSS together to create web pages
– Anyone who wants to update their knowledge or skills
– Web designers
– Web masters
– Web Content creators
– Web Managers
[b][color=red]Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center]