Jamel Gibb – Property Umbrella Blueprint
payment plan in order to get started in the coaching program, and
there is one available.
Now for today’s lesson!
One of the main lead sources that I like to focus on is “Absentee
Owned” properties. The reason for this is because it comprises of
several different types of deals that I can take advantage of as a
real estate investor.
For example, under the “absentee property umbrella”, I can find the
following types of deals:
1. Commercial deals which includes multi-units, lots, self storage
facilities, etc.- These properties fall under the absentee property umbrella because MOST landlords with multi unit properties don’t actually live in the property.
2. Probate / Estate deals- The beneficiaries on these estate deals are most likely going to fall under the absentee property umbrella as well.
3. Free and clear deals- You can find free and clear properties that are absentee owned.
4. Fire damaged deals- Obviously, no one is going to live in a fie damaged property.
5. Code Violation deals- Some of these properties are owned by landlords that don’t want to be landlords anymore. And they are absentee owned as well.
You Just Pay: $57
Get this course at here: http://yourimc.com/product/jamel-gibb-property-umbrella-blueprint/