Iris Reading – Mind Mapping & Focus Course
In This Course You Will Learn.
1. What a mind map is and how you can apply it to study, organize information, read faster.
2. How to mind map to get more stuff done and become more focused!
3. How to create computer mind maps to increase your efficiency.
4. Creative ways of using mind maps.
5. Mind Mapping for Task Lists.
6. Mind Mapping for Article Reading.
7. Mind Mapping for Meetings.
8. Mind Mapping for Studying.
9. Mind Mapping for Writers and Content Creators.
10. Mind Maps for Problem Solving / Decision Making Watch.
11. Mind Mapping for Brainstorming.
12. How to create a mind map for any objective you have.
Do you have trouble concentrating? If you have a hard time staying focused, then this course is for you. You’ll learn how better focus can improve your reading abilities, your productivity at work, and your overall enjoyment of life. You’ll learn proven techniques that can help you improve your focus on any task. Instructors: Paul Nowak, Founder of Iris Reading and Joseph Rodrigues, Iris Reading Instructor.
What You Get:
Webinar Videos: 25 Lessons
4 Hours of Unique Content
Download the Videos or Watch Online
How To Increase Focus While Reading.
How To Stay Focused in Front of a Computer Screen.
How To Deal with Staff & Co-Worker Interruptions.
How To Setup a Task List for Focus.
15 Ways To Focus Through Boring Reading Material.
How To Increase Your Focus with a Morning Routine.
How To Simplify Your Life for Better Focus.
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately