Ben Shaffer – Native Ads Formula
David Siteman Garland – Grow Your Email List Like A Freakin’ Weed
The story behind the workshop
A few months ago I posted up on TheRiseToTheTop.com an interview and case study with a fella from over the pond in England: Nick Stephenson.
Nick launched his very first online course (called Your First 10,000 Readers which helps Authors who want to improve their marketing efforts and build their platform) to the tune of $130,208. That is not a misprint, hah. $130,208!
Once people heard the story they went bananas (good bananas) and also bombarded me with questions specifically: How the heck did Nick build his email list?
Obviously a super critical question because no list = no customers. All of us need an email list with amazing people on it that are the right fit.
After hearing this question over and over again, I reached out to Nick and asked him to share with some data and how he did it (I’m nosey like that).
What he told me BLEW ME AWAY.
- Nick grew his course email list from 0-4,000 in 3 months
- And then over the next 11 months he took his list from 4,000 to 27,000 (!)
….all using a few simple strategies, 98% of them are FREE (no big budget required, yay).
The coolest part? How he built his list is a totally replicable system that you can totally steal.
I’m a big believer in modeling. Meaning, taking someone’s success and applying the steps for yourself. Success not only leaves clues, but it leaves STRATEGIES & SYSTEMS.
So, I sent Nick several shipments of tea and crumpets and asked him if he would do a workshop for all of us to share with you these EXACT list-building strategies so you can steal ‘em and use ‘em to grow your list like a freakin’ weed.
The good news? He said YES.
And the “Grow Your Email List Like A Freakin’ Weed” workshop was born.
Here is what you will learn at the “Grow Your Email List Like A Freakin’ Weed” Workshop (one big jam-packed session of awesomeness):
How to construct the perfect lead magnet + landing page
- The top 3 mistakes to avoid when crafting the perfect lead magnet
- Anatomy of the opt-in page: six examples that convert like CRAZY
- Techno-fun: the easiest software to use to build your email list + get sellin’
How to use Amazon to grow your list (for free)
- How Amazon sends Nick hundreds – sometimes thousands – of customers per month (without me spending a penny)
- Why you don’t need to write a book from scratch to be published on Amazon
- How to break into your corner of the market and become a credible authority (without needing a PhD)
How to get featured on the top blogs in your niche and get those readers onto your mailing list
- Why ‘just write a blog’ is terrible advice – and what you should do instead
- How to leverage the audience of famous folks in your niche (without being pushy)
- Use this approach to build a network of superheroes to promote your content and landing pages
How to use Giveaways to explode your mailing list
- How Nick found 16,000 new subscribers in just a few months with this strategy
- The top 3 mistakes to avoid – and what to do instead
- Techno-fun part deux: what software to use to supercharge your results
How to use private Facebook groups to build buzz and engagement
Got a launch coming up? Here’s how to whip up your audience into a buying frenzy (and have them begging for you to launch the damn thing already)
Whirlwind tour of Facebook ads – how to get profitable leads and scale
- How to find your audience using laser-guided death-star accuracy
- How to track your audience and measure your results
- The exact ad campaign Nick uses to bring in triple-digit ROI daily (steal this approach)
How about some delicious bonuses to make this all even easier (um, yes of course you want these bonuses)
You Just Pay: $37
Sale Page: https://archive.is/KA8vM
Get this course at here: http://yourimc.com/product/david-siteman-garland-grow-your-email-list-like-a-freakin-weed/