Chris Spiek, Bob Moesta, Ervin Fowlkes – Mastering Jobs-to-be-Done Interviews
We know that the only way to truly understand the Jobs that a product gets hired to do is to conduct interviews with consumers who have struggled and made a purchase.
This course will give you everything you need to conduct a great Jobs-to-be-Done interview.
The course is taught using actual interviews that have been conducted with real consumers who have bought things like laptop bags, mattresses, and bottles of wine!
We also take a deep dive into the tools that we use to understand how energy and emotion play into the purchase process.
Expect to spend around 6 hours completing the course.
We hope you enjoy!
What are the requirements?
- It’s helpful if you have a current or upcoming project that you can use as a reference point throughout the course. As you go through each lesson think about how you can (or will) apply the learnings to your own projects and feel free to ask questions about how the content applies to your project/industry/market/business.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- By the end of the course, you will be able to conduct JTBD interviews with consumers!
- You’ll understand how to get to the real causality of why a consumer shops and buys.
- You’ll gain a keen understanding of when to accept what a consumer is saying as fact, and when to challenge, push back, and dig for the truth.
- You’ll understand why consumer satisfaction is important, but why it fails us when we’re developing new products.
- You’ll have an in-depth understanding of the two key Jobs-to-be-Done tools, the Timeline and the Progress Making Forces Diagram.
What is the target audience?
- Product developers who need a concrete understanding of how and why a consumer values certain product features and attributes (and which features consumers don’t value).
- Product Managers who need to be able to tell their teams where to focus, given limited resources, time, budget.
Just pay: $57
Sale Page: https://www.udemy.com/mastering-jobs-to-be-done-interviews/