[b]Charlie Weingroff – Training Rehab DVD[/b]
Size: 7.31 GB
COST: $147= Your Free
Author: Charlie Weingroff
Training=Rehab, Rehab=Training is a 12+ hour, 6-disc set shot on-location over a weekend at an Equinox Fitness Club in New York City. It documents Dr. Weingroff’s continuing efforts to reinvent and redefine the language between the rehabilitation and performance enhancement training landscapes. And while there are plenty of examples for those who just want the exercises, these DVDs are more about designing your own blueprints based on common rules that medical professionals and personal trainers should honor.
If you weren’t there, this puts you in the room for the entirety of an extraordinary voyage with one of the most influential and outspoken voices in the industry. Training=Rehab, Rehab=Training will surely be an educational milestone and a must-have in the collection for every physical therapist, strength coach and personal trainer.
6-discs, over 12 hours!
The goal of my DVD set is teach non-medical professionals the SFMA with restrictor plates. There will be no breakouts, no manual therapy, and no treating pain.
Training = Rehab, Rehab = Training, 6 discs, over 12 hours for $197. The product page is on the right side panel right above the front cover of the DVD set
his is a Must-have DVD Set!
n a nutshell, this DVD gives you a seat in what was truly a groundbreaking event as Charlie Weingroff, a world-leading Physical Therapist and Strength & Condtioning coach, explaines his philosophies on how Rehabilitation and Fitness Professionals could speak a common language and truly be on the same page.
Charlie then gives the basic layout and goals for this three day seminar which included lectures and practical “learn-by-doing” demonstrations over the following topics:
1. Joint by Joint Theory (Disc one)
2. Advanced Joint by Joint Theory (Disc one)
3. Core Pendulum Theory (Disc one)
4. Redefining The Core (Disc two)
5. Janda (Disc two)
6. PNF (Disc two)
1. Functional Movement Methodology (Disc three)
2. FMS (Disc three) (this was not covered directly in this lecture since it was assumed that base knowledge of FMS was already in place. The real emphasis was on the SFMA, which is designed for when the FMS demonstrates some pain)
3. SFMA (Disc three) (This is the real “gravy” of this product; how to learn the 7 base tests of the SMFA to dictate safe and proper exercise prescription for clients that have pain and/or dysfunctional movement patterns)
4. SFMA-Based Corrective Exercise (Disc four)
1. SFMA Functional Training (Disc five)
2. Putting it All Together (Proper Strength Progressions)
[b][color=red]Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center]