Brendon Burchard – The Influence Course (2014)
How do you influence other people like the world’s best negotiators, trainers, and leaders? Motivation legend and multimillionaire Brendon Burchard teaches you the principles of influence you must know to get ahead. You’ll learn:
• Why some people fail at influencing those they love and lead, while others do it with ease, grace and power.
• How to master the use of context and rewards to persuade others.
• Why challenging other people to think differently isn’t offensive but necessary.
• How the simple “CUP” framework will change your relationships forever.
• How to architect mass influence and movements with smart messaging.
1. Why People Fail at Influence, Part I
2. Why People Fail at Influence, Part II
3. Mastering Context & Rewards, Part I
4. Mastering Context & Rewards, Part II
5. The Ultimate Influence Model
6. The Influence Intention
7. Mass Influence
Brendon Burchard is one of the most followed personal development trainers of our time, and one of the Top 100 Most Followed Public Figures on Facebook. He is a #1 New York Times bestselling author whose books include The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket. He is the founder of High Performance Academy, the legendary personal development program for achievers, and Experts Academy, the world’s most comprehensive marketing training for authors, speakers, coaches, and online thought leaders. He is the executive producer of The Charged Life, a motivational podcast that debuted as the #1 podcast in the world on iTunes across all categories. Brendon’s YouTube show is currently the most watched self-help show on the web, and his videos, newsletters, posts, and appearances now inspire over 9 million people per week around the globe. For these works, Larry King calls him “one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world.”
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***