Bitfountain iOS 8 with Swift (2014)
The Bitfountain iOS 8 with Swift Immersive
Over 350+ videos taking you step-by-step through process of building 14 different applications in iOS 8 and XCode 6 using the new Swift programming language.
Our iOS Bootcamp teaches the tools needed to develop iPhone and iPad applications for iOS 8. Along our journey, we will learn the syntax of Swift, the language used to develop for iOS, as well as important design patterns and best practices. By the end of the course, you should be able to understand and recreate many of the features seen on popular iOS applications and extend that knowledge to making apps of your own.
We believe students learn by building. That’s why we have you build 14 apps during the course, with the final app being a full featured dating app with multiple users, direct chat, and complete profiles.
– Swift: Learn the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps
– iOS 8 and XCode 6: Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple
– API Integration: Connect with third party APIs like Facebook and more with NSURLSession
– Storyboard: Learn how to create beautiful interfaces using Apple’s graphical interface builder
– Designing responsive interfaces for the myriad of iOS device screen sizes
– Core data: Store data on your device with the core data database
– Git: Learn how to use Git for version control and collaboration
– CloudKit: A revolutionary new tool from Apple that allows iOS developers to create database in the cloud right from the iOS client app
– Intro to the Metal Framework. Harness the full power of the A7 chip in your iPhone 5s
– In-app analytics
– And so much more
What are the requirements?
An intel-based Mac that has Mac OS X Snow Leopard or later installed.
What is the target audience?
Complete beginners (no coding experience necessary) and programmers coming from other language/frameworks.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 429 lectures and 36.5 hours of content! Code in the Swiftprogramming language Use and extend the Cocoa framework Build apps for iOS 8 Version your code using git and github Analytics Build a cloud datastore using Parse A large community of teachers and learners to answer your questions And more…
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***