Ann Handley – Everybody Writes
Everybody Writes is your go-to guide to creating ridiculously good content that attracts and retains customers.
Because in today’s content-driven world, writing matters more… not less.
If you have a website, you are a publisher. If you are on social media, you are in marketing. And that means we are all writers.
Writing matters more now, not less. Our online words are our emissaries: They tell our customers who we are.
Our writing can make us look smart or it can make us look stupid. It can make us seem fun, or warm, or competent, or trustworthy—or it can make us seem humdrum or discombobulated or flat-out boring. That’s true whether you’re writing a listicle or the words on a SlideShare deck, and it’s also true of the words you’re reading right here, right now…
And that means you have to put a new value on an often-overlooked skill in content marketing: how to write, and how to tell a true story well.
And that means you have to choose words well—and learn how to write with economy and style and honest empathy for your customers.
Top marketing veteran Ann Handley wrote this book because she couldn’t find what she wanted—part writing guide, part handbook on the rules of good sportsmanship in content marketing, and all-around reliable desk companion for anyone creating or directing content on behalf of brands.
Get a sneak peek here:
- How to Write Better (or How to Hate Writing Less, for the recovering or “adult onset” writer) offers some handy scaffolding and blueprints for better thinking and writing.
- Writing Rules offers easy grammar and usage rules tailored for business in a fun, memorable way. (Enough to keep you looking sharp, but not too much to overwhelm you.)
- Story Rules (Part 3) and Publishing Rules (Part 4) give some guidelines on elements that infuse your content with heart and soul and integrity, and layer it with a warm blanket of trust. There’s a lot to learn here from the ground rules of journalism and publishing, so those are covered, too.
- Things Marketers Write gives you a super-tactical look at typical marketing tasks.
- And, finally, Content Tools delivers a reference list of resources and paraphernalia to help you produce your best work.
[VIP Area Service]
Get This Course at Here: http://newnulled.com/ann-handley-everybody-writes/