ADworld Experience 2016 – 20 AdWords Optimization Real Case Stories
About 18h video + PDF Slides.
All videos recorded at ADworld Experience 2016 on April 14 & 15. Here is the full list:
PPC success case stories (30 minutes each)
- How to use shopping peaks properly – Kristina Baus (Performics UK)
How to set a coherent strategy for cyber weekends and other interesting search & shop periods.
- Restructuring shopping campaigns – Helena Clark (Periscopix)
How we halved client’s brand CPC by restructuring its shopping campaigns.
- Bing Ads & the future of Search – Florian Bouchaud (Microsoft)
Insights about shopping and other main trends in Search Marketing field.
- From worst to first in highly competitive markets – Matt Umbro (Hanapin Marketing)
Despite high costs, setting realistic expectations and a complete strategy you can still succeed and achieve success. Here is the complete methodology to do it.
- Developing AdWords automation with scripts – Frederick Vallaeys (Optmyzr)
Which scripts are really vital to save time and improve performance, and how to implement and control them. 3rd MOST VOTED CASE.
- Ad Customizers in action – Martin Röttgerding (Bloofusion)
From mass customization to localized ads, from nice little tricks to complex solutions: learn what ad customizers can do for your campaigns. 2nd MOST VOTED CASE.
- E-commerce CRO – Viljo Vabrit (ConversionXL)
Where to start and what to test to improve your conversions? 3 real cases to know how to use insights from conversion research to boost e-commerce revenue.
- Using Psychology to optimize your (landing) pages – Bart Schutz (Online Dialogue)
Discover how the knowledge of human Psychology will really help to grow your Conversions. 1st MOST VOTED CASE.
- Search Remarketing advanced – Rob Beirne & Zoran Selinger (Wolfgang Digital)
How to use effectively AdWords search remarketing functionalities with lists from Analytics to multiply your conversion rate by 4.
- Using Ad Testing to structure an account – Brad Geddes (adAlysis)
How to use ad tests to determine how granular your campaign settings and ad groups should be before you start building the account.
- Pinterest Ads & e-commerce – JD Prater (Hanapin Marketing)
How an e-commerce company increased Pinterest revenue by 1042% with promoted pins.
- Final panel discussion & ADWEXP SEM Award 2016 prizegiving.
Price : $409,99
Just pay : $62
Sale Page : https://shop.adworldexperience.it/en/negozio/all-2016-18h/
Get this course at here: http://yourimc.com/product/adworld-experience-2016-20-adwords-optimization-real-case-stories/